IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING THIS COMMON ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR NOW IS THE TIME TO JOIN WITH ME IN ADVOCATING FOR CHANGE.
Reach out to be apart of the change Ask@AskFalan.com
In this episode Falan launches her mission to advocate for victims of cyber crimes. As a victim for the last 15 years, she is determined to finally share her story publicly as to why she constantly leaves social media and creates dummy accounts.
Measures to take:
- Hiring Buffers ( People who can manage your accounts for you) Or a trusted friend.
- Using pseudonyms.
- Cleaning up your digital footprint
- App phone numbers
- dedicated emails attached to the social medias that are spam related or for sign ups for subscriptions
- create an avatar or media persona that does not reflect your real identity.
- documenting everything especially proof you asked them to stop.
Contact the National Center for Victims of Crime 1-855-484-2846 ( 1-855- 4-VICTIM)
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/askfalan/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/askfalan/support